See You in September

7/15/08


Or lose you to a summer love?

I was wondering what to do around my 100th post...what type of blowout extravaganza should I create? As the time went by a realization struck me -- Nobody reads this bloody thing!

I posted a poll last Monday that three people have voted in, considering I voted at work and at home, that leaves one person! Who was it? Keicher, Rago, Manson, Vin, Grey?? I suspect it may have been Cappelli actually, since the vote was for Pat the Bat...In any event, I think I am hanging them up for a bit. I will reserve the right to pull a Favre once the Husky Hoops/Football season begins, but for now -- this will do it.

Enjoy the rest of your summer. Be well. Check in on me from time to time.

update, as a modification to my very short lived retirement, I will be keeping the side column updated with Uconn notes from Borges and Anthony's blogs.

3 comments:

Good grief, giving up so soon? It takes time, and a little networking to build readership. You are a good writer with a light touch, which works well with the media form (blogging). Exchange links with a few of the bigger sites and keep posting.

greyCat said...
July 18, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

slow sports time dur..maybe we'll see you again during football/college hoops. I enjoyed it!!

Brian said...
July 21, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

thanks for the pep talk fellas

Brendan said...
July 23, 2008 at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment